Skip to main content


111 online
Accept a refugee integration loan
Access your teaching qualifications
Agent services account
Animal Disease Testing
Appeal a benefit decision
Appeal a planning decision
Appeal against a tax decision
Appeal an immigration or asylum decision
Apply for a Budgeting Loan
Apply for a company digital tachograph card
Apply for a deceased person's military record
Apply for a divorce
Apply for a driver digital tachograph card
Apply for a duplicate log book (V5C)
Apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate
Apply for a Green Homes Grant
Apply for a loan to help you return to the UK if you've been unable to travel because of coronavirus
Apply for a National Insurance number
Apply for a passport
Apply for a plug-in vehicle grant
Apply for a public appointment
Apply for a refugee integration loan
Apply for a Skilled Worker visa
Apply for a Standard Visitor visa
Apply for a Student visa
Apply for a trade remedies investigation
Apply for an Access to Work Grant
Apply for an emergency travel document
Apply for an environmental permit
Apply for an HM Armed Forces Veteran Card
Apply for bankruptcy
Apply for Bereavement Support Payment
Apply for British citizenship as a person of Chagossian descent
Apply for Carer’s Allowance
Apply for energy bill support
Apply for EU settled status
Apply for fluorinated gas (F gas) quota
Apply for innovation funding
Apply for legal aid
Apply for Marriage Allowance
Apply for New Style Employment and Support Allowance (New Style ESA)
Apply for New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance
Apply for or renew a Blue Badge
Apply for ozone-depleting substances (ODS) import and export licence
Apply for ozone-depleting substances (ODS) quota
Apply for Pension Credit
Apply for Probate
Apply for qualified teacher status (QTS) in England
Apply for support for alternative fuels
Apply for teacher training
Apply for the Civil Service Fast Stream
Apply for the Workplace Charging Scheme
Apply for your first provisional driving licence
Apply for your immigration health surcharge reimbursement as a student
Apply online for student finance
Apply to be temporarily recognised as a transport manager for vans
Apply to become an Academy
Apply to close a Tax tribunal enquiry
Apply to register a design
Apply to strike off and dissolve a company
Ask a question about applying for settled status
Ask the export support team a question
Basic criminal record check
Biomass Suppliers List
Book a theory test
Book and manage theory tests for your pupils
Book or manage your coronavirus vaccination
Building Safety Fund Leaseholder and Resident Service
Business tax account
Calculate teacher pay
Calculate your child maintenance
Campaigns platform
Cancel a lost or stolen passport
Change the address on your vehicle log book (V5C)
Change your address or your legal representative's details
Check a driving licence
Check a UK VAT number
Check an EORI number
Check and challenge your Council Tax band
Check duties and customs procedures for exporting goods
Check for flooding
Check how to import or export goods
Check if a Heat Pump is Suitable for Your Home
Check if a vehicle is taxed and has an MOT
Check if a vehicle, part or accessory has been recalled
Check if an alcohol wholesaler or producer is approved
Check if an animal medicine is licensed
Check if an awarding body is recognised
Check if you can get legal aid
Check if you need an Academic Technology Approval Scheme  certificate
Check if you need to pay a tariff on goods brought into Northern Ireland from Great Britain
Check if your client qualifies for legal aid
Check if your vehicle can run on E10 petrol
Check International Trade Barriers
Check MOT history
Check or update your company car tax
Check someone’s immigration status
Check the quality of beach and bathing water in England
Check the register of fair rents
Check your long term flood risk
Check your State Pension forecast
Childcare calculator
Childminders: report new adults in the home
Civil Service Job share finder
Civil Service Jobs
Claim Additional Payments for Teaching
Claim Child Benefit
Claim compensation for a miscarriage of justice
Claim for crown court defence
Claim for loss of notice pay
Claim for redundancy and monies owed
Claim Gift Aid online
Climate Change
Complain about UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
Complete the deputy report
Connect families to support
Contracts Finder
Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
Create a bathing water sign
Create a coronavirus NHS QR code for your venue
Create an energy label
Create fares data
Declare elephant ivory you intend to sell or hire out
Develop your career in child and family social work
Digital Marketplace
Digital, Data and Technology Profession Capability Framework
Director Conduct Reporting Service
Domain information
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive
Download National Public Transport Access Nodes (NaPTAN) data
Drive in a clean air zone
Driver and vehicles account
Driving with a medical condition
Early years child development training
Electronic visa waiver
Emergency Alerts
Employment Tribunals
Environment public registers
Ethnicity facts and figures
Explore education statistics
Explore marine plans
File a confirmation statement
File a notice of threatened opposition
File your accounts and Company Tax Return
File your company accounts
Fill in your passenger locator form
Find a coronavirus (COVID-19) travel test provider
Find a Court or Tribunal
Find a DfE-approved framework for your school
Find a grant
Find a job
Find a learning aim
Find a legal aid adviser or family mediator
Find a lost teacher reference number (TRN)
Find a registered design
Find a teaching school hub
Find a Tender
Find a test centre for an HGV, bus or trailer MOT
Find a traineeship
Find a will
Find an apprenticeship
Find an end-point assessment organisation for your apprentice
Find an energy certificate
Find an inspection report
Find and Use an API
Find apprenticeship training for your apprentice
Find bus open data
Find energy improvements suitable for your home
Find lorry and bus operators
Find open data
Find pension contact details
Find postgraduate teacher training
Find registered local bus services
Find schemes for your business
Find school and college performance data in England
Find support for your family
Find unclaimed court money
Find your business rates valuation
Find your pension centre
Fixed Quota Allocation Register
Flood map for planning
Foreign travel advice
Gender pay gap service
Get a coronavirus test
Get a guarantee for export finance
Get a passport urgently
Get a passport urgently
Get a prescription prepayment certificate
Get a rod fishing licence
Get an adviser
Get an EORI number
Get an export health certificate
Get an international relocation payment
Get help arranging child maintenance
Get help buying for schools
Get help paying court and tribunal fees
Get help with child arrangements
Get help with technology
Get help with the cost of prison visits
Get information about a company
Get information about schools
Get Into Teaching
Get or manage MOT reminders
Get school experience
Get your document legalised
Get your State Pension
GOV.UK Design System
GOV.UK Digital Service Platform
GOV.UK Forms
GOV.UK Notify
GOV.UK One Login
GOV.UK Platform as a Service
GOV.UK Prototype Kit
GOV.UK UK Government Security
GOV.UK Verify
Government Property Finder
Help for early years providers
Help refugees in the UK
Help to Grow: Digital
HGV levy
HMRC Developer Hub
Home Office Design System
Home Office Forms
Homes for Ukraine
Honours nomination
Import of products, animals, food and feed service
Improve workload and wellbeing for school staff
International Waste Shipments (IWS)
King's Awards for Enterprise
List of Qualifications approved for funding
Look up commodity codes, import duties, taxes and controls (UK Integrated Online Tariff)
Make a lasting power of attorney
Make a plea for a traffic offence
Make a SORN
Manage a registered pension scheme
Manage apprenticeships
Manage training for early career teachers
Manage your student loan balance
Manage your water abstraction or impoundment licence
Marine licence applications register
Modern slavery statement registry
MoJ People Finder
Money Claims
MOT testing service
National Careers Service
National Pupil Database (NPD)
NHS Test and Trace
Notify the death or serious harm of a child
Online Debt Solutions
Online medicines seller registry
Order a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate
Order DVLA Forms
OZEV Electric Vehicle Chargepoint Grants
Pay a DVLA fine
Pay a DVSA roadside fine
Pay a late filing penalty
Pay a tax penalty
Pay the Dartford Crossing charge (Dart Charge)
Pay your childcare or social care invoice
Pay your court fine or maintenance order
Pay your Self Assessment
Payment practices reporting
Plan and manage roadworks
Plan shared parental leave and pay
Plan technology for your school
Plastic packaging tax
PQ Tracker
Private sale of a vehicle
Product safety database
Professional development for teachers and leaders
Prove your right to rent
Prove your right to work
Publish bus open data
Publish teacher training courses
Put a registration number on a vehicle
Record your catch
Refer serious misconduct by a teacher in England
Register a birth abroad
Register a boat
Register a death abroad
Register a flood risk activity exemption
Register a UK 406 MHz beacon
Register a vehicle
Register an overseas entity
Register as a childminder
Register as a nanny
Register as a waste carrier
Register for a fluorinated gas (F gas) account
Register for a National Professional Qualification
Register of apprenticeship training providers service
Register to Apply for US Global Entry
Register to use a drone or model aircraft
Register to vote
Register trainee teachers
Register your charity’s details with HMRC
Register your company
Register your trailer to take it abroad
Register your waste exemptions
Registered Traveller
Remove a charity from the charities register
Renew a patent, trade mark or registered design
Rent and lease details
Repay and manage benefit money you owe
Replace a lost, stolen or damaged Blue Badge
Reply to a jury summons
Report a business behaving unfairly during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Report a change to Carer's Allowance
Report a COVID-19 test result
Report a discrepancy about a beneficial owner on the PSC register
Report a serious childcare incident
Report a smell at Walleys Quarry
Report a smoky lorry or bus
Report an immigration or customs crime
Report benefit fraud
Report dead wild birds
Report Extremism in Education
Report modern slavery
Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism
Report packaging data
Report wreck material
Report your fluorinated gas (F gas) activities
Report your Official Development Assistance
Report your salmon or sea trout catch
Request an immigration or citizenship fee waiver
Respond to a divorce application
Road traffic statistics
Rural Payments
Schools financial benchmarking
Search for local land charges
Search for property information from HM Land Registry
Search published payment practice reports
Search the Armed Forces Memorial Roll of Honour
Search the charity register
Send legal mail to prisons
Send money to someone in prison
Send your fit note for your ESA claim
Service Manual
Sign up for flood warnings
Skills for careers
Sold a vehicle to the motor trade
State of the Nation
Student Bursary Support Service
Subject matter specialists
Submit a General Aviation Report (GAR)
Submit a proposal for flood and coastal erosion risk management project funding
Submit cosmetic product notifications
Submit learner data
Submit social housing lettings and sales data (CORE)
Supplier Cyber Protection
Supplier Registration
Support for early career teachers
Support with delivering T Levels
Teachers: claim back your student loan repayments
Teaching Vacancies
Tell the Charity Commission about a change to your charity
Tell Us Once
The Childcare service
The King’s Award for Voluntary Service
Tide gauge readings
Track a trade mark
Trade challenge partner accreditation
Trade with the UK: look up tariffs, taxes and rules
Tribunal decisions
UK Market Conformity Assessment Bodies
UKHSA data dashboard
Universal Credit
Update your employment details
Use a lasting power of attorney
Use land and property data
Use the Employer Checking Service
Vehicle Operator Licensing
Vehicle Tax
Verify an apostille
View a job applicant's right to work
View a lasting power of attorney
View a tenant's right to rent in England
View designs journal
View or prove your immigration status
View the orphan works register
View vehicle record
View your driving licence information
View your education data
Visa application fees
Visit someone in prison
Voter Authority Certificate
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)