Skip to main content

Claim Child Benefit

You get Child Benefit if you’re responsible for bringing up a child who is under 16 or under 20 if they stay in approved education or training

Start page on GOV.UK

View service

About this service

HM Revenue and Customs
Top 75 – one of the top 75 prioritised services
Source code
Not found
Screenshot of service