Skip to main content

Apply for a deceased person's military record

You can apply for a copy of a deceased person’s service records if you were their immediate next of kin when they died, for example their spouse, parent or child or you have a family or general research interest.

Start page on GOV.UK

View service

About this service

Ministry of Defence
Top 75 – one of the top 75 prioritised services
Source code
Not found

Service history

Passed alpha assessment

Did not pass beta assessment

Did not pass beta reassessment

Passed second beta reassessment

Screenshot of service