Skip to main content

Claim for loss of notice pay

Use this service to claim money if your employer is insolvent and you have not been paid for your notice period (‘statutory notice pay’). This includes if you did not work your notice period.

Start page on GOV.UK

View service

About this service

Insolvency Service
Source code
Not found
Screenshot of service