Skip to main content

Find a solution for your employment dispute

This service allows claimants or their representatives to notify ACAS of a workplace dispute and choose whether they want early conciliation or to get a certificate to the employment tribunal for a judge to decide.

About this service


Service history

Passed alpha assessment