Skip to main content

Check an HGV is ready to cross the border

You can use this service to apply for a Kent Access Permit and check you have the paperwork you need to cross the border between Great Britain and the EU via the Port of Dover or Eurotunnel

Start page on GOV.UK

About this service

Cabinet Office
Source code
Not found

Service history

Service closed